Luke Skywalker, the boyfriend

Monday, April 4, 2016

Hilarious! Have you seen Sara’s ingenious feed yet? This cool British girl dates Luke Skywaler (or at least his cardboard counterparts) and the best bit is, Mark Hamill is totally fine with it - giggle!

Oh, this is all kinds of stupendous, isn’t it? Even my Balazs thinks so:)

P.S: The pixel tradesymmetry breakfast and the London bloom.
P.P.S: Piggy + Polly:)

(via Radio Times)


Anonymous said...

I needed this, thx!!!

little luxury list said...

This is hilarious and I love all the settings!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, my pleasure :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Little Luxury List, I agree. The setting are so lovely, aren't they?

LyddieGal said...

This is so fun, and in some shots, downright convincing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk