How to: Elderflower Cordial

Tuesday, April 12, 2016



Do you like elderflower flavoured drinks?

I’m on pins and needles awaiting the beginning of its blooming season, so I can make Hung’s cordial. Somehow in recent years, the first glass of cooled elderflower drink always marked the beginning of a great season for us. I just love how refreshing it is when mixed with soda water and orange slices or spiked with a bit of gin after a long day. But this year I’m going to be more adventurous and mix it with cucumber and mint or fresh ginger slices instead. How about you? (Here is the full recipe).

P.S: Also, lilac water and those awesome green juice ice cubes.
P.P.S: Plus, water is a family affair.

(Photos by Jet and Indigo)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not know it's that easy to make. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, right? It takes no effort at all and the end result is SO good!

Camila Faria said...

I've never tried it ~ it looks delicious, and oh so beautiful!!!

little luxury list said...

Wow, yum - this looks and sounds awesome!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Pixelhazard said...

I almost cheated and bought the IKEA elderflower poppers but alas no elderflower during pregnancy

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, you should make some. I bet you'll love it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Pixelhazard :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk