Cheers to a relaxing weekend

Friday, April 22, 2016

Dearies, cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? This weather is making me so incredibly happy lately, so over the next two days, we are planning to spend as much time as possible just getting lost in the city...Wishing everyone a relaxing and joyful weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning. Fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

Have you taken this personality test yet? It seems many of you, including myself are the 1%. Also, one of our sweet readers (thanks, Jess) sent this INFJ and INFP similarities-differences chart. Spot on!


Kitchen in a 250 square foot studio.

What a scrumptious lunch spot in Notting Hill.


'Please don't tell me I was lucky to be adopted'.

The everyday bravery of being a woman.

Here is what's really going to make you happier...

Six hours is simply not enough!

Breakfast lessons learned from Scandinavia.


What to do if it rains on your wedding day...

Sugar face.

Love this idea.

Everyday ways to deal with anxiety.


'Tell me what you did today, and I'll tell you who you are...'

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago tomorrow.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo of Point Reyes, California by Jason Charles Hill)


Anonymous said...

i quit sugar almost 4 months ago and I already see how my skin looks healthier and clearer

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, well done!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk