Cheers to a lovely weekend

Friday, April 1, 2016

Cheers to a sunny weekend! What are your plans for the next two days? Confession: this short week totally messed with me and instead of feeling refreshed, I'm exhausted! (Anyone out there feels the same?) So the plan is to eat ice cream, drink coffee, listen to jazz and meet some lovely friends for dinner. How about you? I'll see you back here on Monday morning but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

How to meal prep in 8 easy tips.

How about a slice of courgette, pistachio and orange loaf cake this weekend?

Two sassy hairdos I'd love to try!

Are we all destined to turn into our nanas?

Natural beauty niftiness.

What it's like to be a prima ballerina and a mom.


'What happened to my home when I took a month off social media'.

On the rocks!

The ins and outs of indoor garden.

Everything you need to know about Instagram's new algorithms + a few notes on notifications.


How to cook artichokes...

Ah, how to freshen up your home for spring.

Mum vs dad.

Fancy a new podcast or two?

'What I wish I'd known as a teenager...'

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Shelby Gordon)


Anonymous said...

I had the entire week off work but I know what you mean. I'll probably feel like that on Monday by noon

Melanie said...

Wow what a picture!! I would love to find that album one day!! =)

I hope you have a lovely weekend!!

Art Farm said...

Have a wonderful weekend and rest up! Tonight I'm having dinner with two girlfriends from college. So excited to see them again. Oh and I don't know about you, but I have noticed a big change in my Instagram since the change. I have had more ads pop up in my feed than I care to count. Well actually I have been counting. One commute into work resulted in me seeing 19 sponsored ads. SUPER ANNOYING. Curious to know if others have had an uptick as well. Ok, enough ranting. TGIF, my dear! xo, Katie

Alina said...

Same here! It was a shorter week, but I'm exhausted! I'm actually planning on getting coffee-flavored ice cream with a friend tonight! Cheers to a relaxing weekend!

tutusandtea said...

Such lovely links, as always! Thank you for sharing Diana, have a beautiful weekend!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, hope you had a lovely Monday:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, agreed! Yes, I've noticed the same thing. It seems that the ads are more frequent...Also, I hope you had a lovely time with your girlfriends:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, I LOVE coffee-flavoured ice cream!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, my pleasure, sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk