Cheers to a great weekend

Friday, April 15, 2016

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? Tonight we're going over to friends for dinner and tomorrow we are off to Ikea. Besides that no big plans, how about you? Wishing everyone a great weekend and I'll see you back here on Monday morning but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

Is 'Friends' still the most popular show on telly?

Come on, let's go on a London nature walk!

'Love' is the right word.

The weird, lingering life of post break-up objects...

'Stop telling me I should have kids'.

So good! You should try it.

Simple ways to stop losing your stuff.

The uses of envy.

A few tips to more productivity and more intentional life.

This flat blows my mind! So incredible...

'How I finally learned to sleep'.

The top five kitchen scraps to turn into plants.

'The chicken that changed my life'.

Great popcorn + booze pairings :)

Slow flower movement...

Here is something for those who love eggs.

The shape of an appetite.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via Cotton & Flax)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun photo happy weekend. Jill

Camila Faria said...

Hi Diana, I always look forward to your amazing selection of links. <3
Thanks for mentioning my blog! <3

I wish I could go to Ikea this weekend (if only we had one over here).
LOVING The Crepes of Wrath blog, so good!

Steph said...

Happy weekend! We went to an exhibition preview on Friday called Undressed at the Victoria and Albert about underwear through the ages. Very cool. Saturday, had an awesome 3 hour lunch at an Asian restaurant for the blog and then spent the rest of the day editing photos and writing in a total food coma. Today, waiting to speak to Apple to fix my broken mac. *sobs* Hope your weekend is going well! xo

Marcela N said...

Diana! I love your links! They are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk