Cheers to a dreamy weekend

Friday, April 8, 2016

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? I've been craving an aglio e olio pasta all week, so last night I made a reservation to our favourite Italian spot for tonight. Also, on Sunday I'm planning to tackle a bit more spring cleaning and fit in a coffee date with a friend:) Wishing everyone a jolly good next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy checking out a few awesome links? Enjoy!

Lessons from the elders.

What I learned from my 17th wedding!

Yay! Steph is having a flash sale in her beautiful print shop this weekend. Don't miss out!

Oh my goodness, yes please!

Need a reset?

10 pretty and unusual flower arranging ideas for your home.

Habit shift.

Beautiful.

This must happen in my kitchen over the weekend.

The best way to drink more water.

And this tea recipe.

Nifty baking tips.

Aww...

How to get your windows squeaky clean this spring...

Lovely.

The French girl beauty formula.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Luisa Brimble)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fave time of the week. Jill

Heart said...

I'm doing a general clean up on my house, too. I'm thinking of going on a picnic afterwards. We need to take a little deep breath on weekends.

Anonymous said...

Lovely post as always!
Would like to draw your attention to this : http://www.rutupandya.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, aww:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Heart, totally! Hope your picnic was lovely :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, thank you! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk