Cactastic

Wednesday, April 6, 2016


Giggle, I'm going through a cactus-loving-phase and I can't help it:) Ever since we got this great cacti for the flat, I've been utterly obsessed with it and everything related to it. So here is the proof (or 18 different proofs) of exactly how smitten I am with this rather awesome plant...

1. watercolour painting - 2. swimsuit - 3. pin - 4. socks - 5. necklace - 6. wallet - 7. iron on patch - 8. postcards - 9. scarf - 10.  tee - 11. vase - 12. earrings - 13. pillowcase - 14. plant - 15. tote bag - 16. temporary tattoo - 17. mug - 18. tea towel.

Anyone else shares the cacti love with me?

P.S: The meaning of cacti and a bit of succulents goodness.
P.P.S: Plus, this heavenly spot!

(Photos by Nancy Fouts and Emy El Ghalbzouri via Ebb + Flow. Layout by exPress-o and cactus drawings by Sarah Kershaw)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny Diane!! Till now I didn't think I am a cacti person but now, give me the socks and the pin

Emily L. said...

Hehe, I bought a sizable metal cactus in San Antonio this winter and flew it home as checked luggage.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BADs30_hkQA/

Art Farm said...

Love it! And I love that scarf!! xo, Katie

Marcela N said...

OH My !!!! I totally love it! yay! That's so awesome! Your posts are amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, giggle

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily, oh my goodness, is looks SO cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marcela, aww thanks, sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk