A Nifty Hostess Bathroom Prep Secret

Monday, April 11, 2016




Spring means the beginning of endless get-togethers when people invite friends over for a glass of wine on the balcony, host spontaneous grilled pizza nights in their backyard or overindulge on homemade spritzer with their best pals. Yet, the hostess is always the one that gets the shorter end of the stick, no matter what!

If you're anything like Victoria or myself, you probably have the unfortunate hostess habit of spending too much time prepping everything for your guests' arrival instead of leaving yourself enough time to get ready. Sounds familiar? If so, here is Victoria’s nifty little last minute bathroom secret that I can’t wait to try out myself.

This is what she does:
In the early morning before the hustle and bustle of the day ahead, 'I gently wash the shirt or dress I plan to wear to the party. I hang it in my shower with the bathroom window open. The fresh air dries my outfit and gives it the BEST feeling and smell. No matter how stressed I was moments before, putting on a freshly air-dried top quickly transforms me into a relaxed and ready party hostess. There’s a strange luxury in the fabric of clothing dried by a fresh breeze...'

Hmm, simply perfect! Will you try it?

P.S: And let's not forget about this one or that one!
P.P.S: Dinner with friends?

(Photo via The CoveteurGreen Wedding Shoes and Bathwater)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk