14 Years Ago, Today...

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Ah, a whopping 14 years ago on April 20th life changed and today we celebrate, because why not! Balazs, cheers to this 14-year-long crazy and amazing ride! I truly couldn't get more lucky...it’s totally dreamy to have a best friend as my partner in crime and your smile is still as warm and affectionate as when you were a baby:)

So, my wonderful dearies, I’m taking the rest of the day to enjoy our anniversary. We have some things planned to celebrate, but I’ll see you all back here tomorrow morning, as usual :)

P.S: The Polaroid is of me as a baby, my mom, my grandma and my older brother, and the little smiley face in the b&w image is baby Balazs and his grandma:)
P.P.S: Here is how we met, if you're curious.

Psst: the comments are switched off for today. But if you want to drop me a little hello, you can always reach me via email - diana.mieczan@hotmail.com :) 

(Photo by exPress-o)
Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk