This Week's Gems

Friday, March 18, 2016

My new favourite shirt...

One of each, please! Especially this one:)...

Ah, fresh wreath goodness...

The best type of Easter treat to yourself:)...

The snazziest everyday earrings...

Sounds perfect...

Such a lovely Portland Oregon sign illustration...

That soap is all kinds of magical...

Totally enchanted by this cheery Chelsea home print...

Doesn't it sound irresistible?...
Beautiful and functional...

On my spring wish list: this gorgeous Aquamarine silver cuff. Isn't it pretty?...

Love...

This paperweight...

Oh boy, I love chunky and sassy scarves + that colour is simply irresistible!...

Beautiful pillow...

The loveliest little mother necklace:)...

Pretty fabric napkin...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Pixela hazard said...

You have me wishing my lavender and Rosemary will grow so I can make a wreath

Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

Steph said...

Love that wreath! Thanks for including my print. Happy Friday. x

SimaG said...

LOVE everything!!!!
THANK YOU so much Diana for sharing my heart necklace.
xoxo

Keely said...

The jam sounds amazing!

LyddieGal said...

I will never get enough of having delightfully dainty gold rings. I'll take one for each finger too please!
Chic on the Cheap

paula said...

Everything is adorable!
Thank you very much for featuring our scarf! xoxo

branda

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk