This Week's Gems

Friday, March 4, 2016

In a need of a new chambray shirt? This one will rock your world...

Swoon! It doesn't get any better than this feminine, understated and sassy necklace, does it?...

Don't miss out on the awesome March Pearlesque Box full of organic beauty goodness straight from Canada - I'm smitten!...

Ha, the funniest iPhone case, ever!...

The coolest card to send to your favourite cat-lady:). I'm looking at you, Amy:)...

Those bar studs are the 'it' spring accessory!...

Lately, I can't get enough of great soaps...

Smooch...

This cuff is something special...You can personalize it with a word or sentence that means the world to you...

Adorable...

Speaking of natural beauty, those wooden toothbrushes are awesome!...

Ha! I totally need a cozy knit bag in my life...

Beautiful and useful...

Yes, please!...

A bit of love for your chapped lips...

Perfect for Easter table...

Be still my heart...

Love the look of those trainers...

Cozy...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

 P.S: Fancy more gems?

6 comments:

Steph said...

I'll have that shirt up top, those bar studs and the throw (which I wouldn't mind right now because I'm freezing!)

Jana ! said...

You always have the loveliest roundups :) Happy weekend!

paula said...

Wonderful collection!!! Love to be featured here! ♥♥
Thank you!!! xoxo

branda

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, have a cozy weekend and stay warm:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Jana, thanks so much! Happy weekend to you too. xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Paula, my pleasure. xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk