The perfect everyday skirt

Tuesday, March 8, 2016





What’s your favourite piece of clothing in your closet right now? You know, the one you often reach for, makes you feel like a superwoman and compliments your shape.

For me it's this green accordion pleat skirt. It’s one of my bravest buys, but one that really worked out! Over the winter, I’ve been wearing it on repeat with sweaters and snug tights, but now I can’t wait to sport it with simple black tees, tucked-in shirts, bare legs, oxfords and sunkissed skin. Ah, uniform perfection!

P.S: Spring knits, pale lips and ombré goodness.
P.P.S: Plus, all things fashion.

(Photos by/via Fashion AgonyCollage VintageLA Cool and ChicMy TheresaIn The Streets and
Rarely Taken Seriously)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me it's a white silk Gap shirt I wear to work every chance I get. It makes me feel powerful. Jill

Melanie said...

What a gorgeous skirt!! I don't think I own a pleated skirt! But I love it in the dark green!!

My go-to is a pair of boots that I just love!! But alas I wore them too much and the soles wore! I'll have to think of new item! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

LyddieGal said...

I love how effortlessly these women pull off the pleated midi, and the shade of emerald is brilliant.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Mandy Doornenbal said...

I love pleat skirts. But it's to cold to wear it without tights. Hopefully spring is here soon.

Tanvi Rastogi said...

How effortless all of these ladies look. I need another pleated skirt for this spring.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I love Gap's white shirts. They fit me very well as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melaine, I think a pleated skirt would look amazing on you, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Tanvi :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mandy, you can totally wear it with a pair of sassy tights:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk