The Healthy Reading List

Tuesday, March 15, 2016


Have you noticed that health-focused cookbooks are having a moment nowadays?

Honestly, I couldn’t be more thrilled about it. There is something so refreshing about getting a new perspective on coooking and finding out the ins and outs of different healthy ingredients. Truly, healthy food never has been more accessible or easy to incorporate into our lives.

So here are the ten cookbooks - some I already own and use, while others are on my wish list. What are yours?

A Girl and Her Greens by April Bloomfield - A Modern Way to Cook by Anna Jones - Whole Bowls by Allison Day - Near and Far by Heidi Swanson - Good and Simple by the Hemsley sisters - Keep It Real by Calgary Avansino

Deliciously Ella Every Day by Ella Woodward - Cook. Nourish. Glow by Amelia Freer - The Anti-Inflammation Cookbook by Amanda Haas - My New Roots by Sarah Britton.

P.S: The perfect gift for people who love food and 10 more brilliant reads, just because:)
P.P.S: Plus, books on simple living.

(Photos and layout by exPress-o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm awaiting Hemsley girls second cookbook too. The first one changed my life

Melanie said...

I think the Anti-Inflammation book is exactly what I need!! I just love finding out what people love, especially healthy good books!! =)

I've been wanting to check out Eat.Nourish.Glow by Ameila Greer! People have send it's such an uplifting positive book! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, Eat.Nourish.Glow is such a great cookbook. You should totally check it out:) Btw: I'm planning to get the Anti-Inflammation book next week - can't wait to read it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk