The Best Kitchen Quick Fix

Thursday, March 10, 2016

There are two things I’m totally positive about when it comes to spring cleaning a kitchen: one, a pot of fresh herbs or a bunch of cut tulips will brighten the space immediately, and two, the easiest and cheapest way to fall in love with your kitchen all over again (without spending tons of money) is by replacing your old cabinet knobs with a new shiny set.

Honestly, there is no better kitchen quick fix than that!

Plus, this is probably one of the best options when you’re renting and you get stuck with a kitchen that’s not totally your style. For example, my kitchen is not very light and without realizing it, my previous dark brown knobs made the room look a lot darker than it actually was. So to fix that I got a stunning crackled finch egg ceramic set from one of my favourite homeware shops -  abodent - and to my surprise they made the whole space feel super light!

Actually, it changed the look of the kitchen so much that a few people asked if we got a new kitchen set. Nifty, isn’t it?

P.S: I also love those and these would look stunning on a simple dark dresser.
P.P.S: Living the label-less life.

(Photos by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I like this a LOT since it doesn't require overspending and the result is pretty and immediate.

Art Farm said...

Tulips makes everything better! :) xo, Katie

Rosanne said...

i love these photos,and they are so beautiful. I love your post. Thanks very much.

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, glad you like it:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aw thank you, Rosanne:)

LyddieGal said...

I love the idea of freshening up the cabinet knobs - I can't wait until I have my own home and can change things up if I want.
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk