Spring Style: Short Sleeved Button-Down Shirt

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Do you own any short sleeved shirts?

I pretty much live in my button-downs, but this morning I realized that I don’t have a single one that doesn’t require excessive sleeve rolling. Yup, it came to me while having coffee with a friend who wore a very classic white shirt with very short sleeves that looked incredibly tomboyish and fresh, so much so, that I actually asked her where she got hers and immediately afterwards went and got one myself.

Now I’m smitten and can’t wait to add more of those to my spring and summer wardrobe. They will look great with skirts, shorts or even jeans. Yay!

P.S: Say it with a t-shirt :)
P.P.S: Plaid with plaid (and more plaid).

(Photos by/via See (Anna) JaneHer New TribeInside ClosetGapCaseyGarance DoréLe Fashion and Refinery29)


Anonymous said...

Great look

Art Farm said...

I haven't had a short sleeve button down in forever! One of my brothers wears them all the time. :) Madewell has some cute ones. xo, Katie

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

So simple yet so chic! Definitely adding one to my spring shopping list!

LyddieGal said...

Personally I've always preferred rolling up a longer sleeve, but these ladies do look cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, they surely do:) Love their stuff!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk