Signet Rings: Thumbs up or down?

Tuesday, March 15, 2016





Would you wear a vintage or modern signet ring? My mom wears hers daily! It’s a masculine piece that was passed down to her from grandma’s side of the family. Each time I see her sporting it, I’m immediately drawn to its beauty and legacy. It’s an immaculately designed piece of jewelry that fits with her everyday style and makes her look even snazzier, if that's possible!

Also, I’ve been spotting tons of people wearing signets and I must admit, I love how it looks. To me it represents a mix of tomboyish coolness and a dash of classic beauty. Hmm, I might have to find one for myself now. What do you think?

P.S: Ah, this 'mama' signet is lovely and that one totally tickles my fancy.
P.P.S: Plus, multiple earrings goodness.

(Photos by/via Darja BarannikHonestly wtfSammieLunaskyeAnslee and Rebus)

8 comments:

Melanie said...

I never knew what these were called!! I'd wear one! They're beautiful!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, yay! That's awesome:)

Camila Faria said...

Hummm... they're really cool. Even cooler if there's a story behind it.

Jillian Manesh said...

i love the stars! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Radish and Rosé said...

HI. I got mine at Pottery Barn Kids, since Sarah Chloe did not have my size.

Diana Mieczan said...

Camila, I totally agree!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jillian, me too :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Radish and Rosé :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk