Ode to Market Baskets

Monday, March 21, 2016








Whenever I think of a classic market basket, I picture Jane Birkin sporting hers while wearing flares and a simple tee with an ease that I wish I could embody! Having said that, I've just replaced my old worn out piece with a shiny new one and I’m ready for farmers' market toting :)

Here is a top tip for spring: investing in a classic basket will be one of the best things you do since it’s one of the most versatile bags on the planet! It doubles as a picnic basket, a fantastic laundry basket or a diaper bag. It's also great for keeping by the entry door for unwanted mail or recycling and when needed, you can also use it as magazine/toy/shoe holder while making the space look lovely and put together at the same time :)

Below are 6 market baskets and backpacks that make my heart skip a beat. Which one tickles your fancy?

1. Palm shopper - 2. market basket backpack 3. French market basket - 4. The classic basket - 5. Olive and Branch basket - 6. Natural market basket.

P.S: More on toting around and city backpacking.
P.P.S: Happiness is...

(Photos by/via Rylee HitchnerOnce WedFaith will StandOld JoyModern Hepburn and Kinfolk. Layout by exPress-o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to choose just one so I'm going to say 2 + 1 as for me

Art Farm said...

I have always wanted one of these bags! :) Love #3. xo, Katie

Jacqueline Howett said...

#6 is perfect for picking my tomatoes in the garden. And #3 for around town.

Jillian Manesh said...

ohhh i love these bags! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk