New Spring Take on Avocado Toast.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

How is spring treating you so far? Honestly, it seems to be a bit shy over here. Although the view outside is not too cheery yet, I’m on pins and needles awaiting the beginning of the asparagus season - just so I can try Liz’s sweet and savoury take on avocado toast. I’ve never had asparagus with strawberries and avocado, which according to Liz, makes for a scrumptious spring combo. I’m sold, you? Here is the recipe.

P.S: Also, breakfast pizzaa bit of this and a dash of that.
P.P.S: Plus, four more takes on avocado snacking...

(Photos by Floating Kitchen)


Anonymous said...

I saw some asparagus in the store but didn't know what to do with it. Now I do, thx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk