London Bloom

Wednesday, March 9, 2016







Swoon! Although we're still battling some end-of-winter blues here, my mom has been sending photos of her beloved magnolia trees - all blooming beautifully in her backyard. And besides making me a bit jealous, it really got me excited for spring!

So for the past 4 weeks, I’ve been totally indulging in Poppy'sSteph's and Sasha's instagram feeds that are full of Britain's finest blooms. Yup, it’s official: London spring has begun and I wish I could just beam myself through those photos and take a stroll Notting Hill-style. You?

P.S: A bit of blissful British countryside and a dash of breathtaking Beachy Head in East Sussex.
P.P.S: Plus, tons of vintage England.

(Photos by/via  Georgianna LaneStephanieSasha Fogel and The Cherry Blossom Girl)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

this makes me excited for when we finally visit europe this summer

an ika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Art Farm said...

So beautiful! I can't wait till everything is blooming here. xo, Katie

Steph said...

These are stunning! (And thanks for the Insta link :)) Now following Sasha & Poppy too!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, oh yay!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anna :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, me too! I'm so ready for spring:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, my pleasure:)

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Beautiful shots. Love the first one.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk