Lip balms for smoochable lips

Thursday, March 31, 2016

I have a weakness for lip balms. Am I alone in that?

Besides my phone, a good lip balm is one of those items I carry with me everywhere. Over the years, I've tried tons of different lip balms and butters - some were a total miss, others were interesting and those 13 above are my absolute favourites. So whether it's just out of habit or your lips truly need a bit of pampering, here is a bunch of organic, mostly vegan, all natural and nourishing lip balms that will make your lips irresistible for smooching:)

1. Rosehip seed lip cream - 2. Rose lip balm - 3. S.W. Basics' lip balm - 4. Everything balm - 5. Basil and cardamom lip balm - 6. Blood orange lip butter - 7. Lulu Organics lip balm - 8.  French Girl Organics lip balm - 9. Juice Beauty lip moisturizer - 10. Salve duo - 11. Clove natural lip balm - 12. Cocoa and lavender lip balm - 13. Phoenix Botanicals lip balm set.

Any favourites?

P.S: Also, this lipstick trick and the loveliest homemade green tea lip balm.
P.P.S: Plus, a few of my favourite things.

(Top photo via Marie Claire. Layout by exPress-o)


Anonymous said...

I'd add burt's bees balm too. Jill

Alina said...

I like Alba Botanica lip balm for a natural option and Soft Lips for a non-natural (but effective - for me, anyway) one, though I am currently in the market for a new lip balm! Which would you recommend?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yes!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, I'm using the 3-ingredient S.W. Basics lip balm right now and it's really fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk