Leaning Wall Art

Tuesday, March 15, 2016




Ever since I can remember, the relaxed look of leaning wall art always made my heart skip a beat. Admittedly, it’s a quirky solution for displaying your favourite prints or photos, but one that is incredibly eye-catching too. There is something wonderfully poetic and somewhat freeing about prints being gently leant by a wall or placed on a shelf, isn’t there? I’m smitten, you?

P.S: How do you feel about a kitchen gallery wall?
P.P.S: Plus, street style meets art.

(Photos by/via French by DesignMy DomaineWit & DelightMy Scandinavian HomeH&H and Design Lovefest)

6 comments:

little luxury list said...

I have a collection of leaning wall art in my living room! I love the vibe from this group of leaning pictures ;)

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jacqueline Howett said...

I have leaning art above the fireplace in the living room. My kitchen, I have hanging art I created myself of vegetables, fruit and wine, flowers and an old fashion coffee perculater that look like it's on a shelf. Another painting is scenic of a Greek taverna by the sea.

Oh, gosh! I'm thinking now to paint a jam-jelly jar or a honey pot with the words on the jar.

Love all the images you posted. They do look good.

LyddieGal said...

I love the shelved photos - the layered look works, plus it reduces holes in the walls and makes changing the photos up easier!
Chic on the Cheap

Diana Mieczan said...

little luxury list :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jacqueline, I love that you surround yourself with your own art and you should totally paint a jam-jelly jar :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, great point!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk