GAL

Monday, March 7, 2016




Do you like to read? What’s the book that recently blew your mind?

Well, if you’re a bookworm, I have something you’ll love. Meet Payton and Eliza, a pair of ladies whose friendship was based on their love for reading and borrowing books. They are the dynamic duo, who started a brilliant page, where they interview amazing women who love to read. They got this awesome idea after realizing that the first thing they check out when visiting someone's home was their bookshelf.

Each interview shares the ins and outs of different women’s personal libraries, mixed with some awesome chat about books, an intimate look into how a story can shape someone's life, plus tons of personal tidbits. Love!

P.S: Also, check out their sanity shelf!
P.P.S: Plus, what women really do when they are alone, and 10 books on simple living.

(via Miss Moss)

6 comments:

Steph said...

I recently loved All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr which I read in Jan! And I adore these photos. x

Alina said...

This is so cool! I've read some of the books mentioned, while others look right up my alley. Definitely bookmarking this to peruse more later!

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, totally with you on that - All the Light We Cannot See in an amazing read!

Diana Mieczan said...

Alina, great! It's a fantastic page.

Jess said...

I love this idea! I've just started reading again within the last year or so. I used to love to read and then after college I just lost all interest.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jess :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk