For a Good Night's Sleep

Tuesday, March 1, 2016


I've been struggling with sleeping on and off for the longest time. Am I the only one? Mostly I blame it on my coffee drinking habit, but sometimes it's just too hard to resist a great cup of java.

Anyway, I've been looking for new ways to get my bedtime routine on track again and I stumbled upon Marisa's nifty linen spray how-to. It comes in two variations: one is for the night to spray on your pillow just before sleep-time to relax your mind with the soothing scent of lavender, and the second one is for the morning after to spray on your towel just before shower to energize you for the day ahead with an invigorating fragrance of eucalyptus. Both only require three simple ingredients, so if you need to catch a few extra zzz's, here is the step-by-step how-to.

Are you a good sleeper? What's your bedtime routine?

P.S: Wake up happy and I'm not the only one who can't sleep, at times :)
P.P.S: Do you sleep enough?

(Photos by Jamie Grill for Chasing Saturdays)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if I don't turn off my phone for the night, i'll end up checking it every time i hear a beep, but if i do, i usually can fall asleep shortly after i go to bed. nevertheless, i'm going to try those linen sprays, they sound great

Melanie said...

I used to have to problems sleeping. I blamed ADD. My mind was just racing too much. I tried to stop drinking coffee at least by 5pm and take showers with lavender body wash to calm me. It definitely works. A lady at my job also has tried taking melatonin supplements. It's worked for her to naturally calm herself.

Best wishes! Love the packaging on these essential oils! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Kate said...

I have a tough time sleeping too. Sometimes warm milk with vanilla does the trick :)
xo Kate

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, I hope you like them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, great tips! Thanks:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Kate, milk with vanilla sounds so soothing - love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk