For a Glowing Skin

Wednesday, March 30, 2016


Dearies, how was your Easter weekend? Mine was mostly busy, so last night after an eventful couple of days, I treated myself to a long bath, a glass of wine and a Greek yogurt face mask recommended by Stephanie. It has this amazing power to soothe dry skin and restore its natural glow. It totally worked as this morning I noticed that my skin feels soft like baby's bottom :)

Here is the very easy how-to if you fancy treating your skin to something lovely today.

P.S: Great to be back to regular schedule. Two more posts are coming up today!
P.P.S: Face mapping...

(Photos by Hello Glow)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll need to try it. Jill

Kate said...

Interesting...I love natural beauty products.

Tanvi Rastogi said...

I have tried this on the hair, but not on my face. Will definitely give it a shot :)

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Diana Mieczan said...

Kate :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Tanvi, hair? How cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk