Easter Flowers

Thursday, March 24, 2016





With Easter just a few short days away, I finally started to make lists of everything we need - better late than never, right? Anyway, a bouquet if mixed wildflowers is on the top of my list. To me, there is nothing more Easter-y than a bunch of wild meadow blooms standing in a jar on a dinner table surrounded by messy dishes, egg shells, cheery chatter and wine stained linen tablecloth. Bring it on, I say:)

Do tell, what are your plans for Easter?

P.S: Remember this Easter egg tree in Germany?
P.P.S: Plus, those eggshell planters and my mom's carrot bouquet.

(Photos by/via The Simple Things, Sweet Harvest MoonSinaReading My Tea LeavesMammasaurusStyle Me Pretty and Babes In Boyland)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was planning to buy tulips till I read this post, now I changed my mind. They are pretty and they scream spring. Jill

paula said...

Wonderful flowers!

Happy Easter dear Diana!!!

Paula

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk