Dry Body Brushing

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Have you tried dry body brushing? After years of hesitation, I finally gave in and I’m actually surprised how much I like it.

It’s an inexpensive and brilliant way to allow your body to naturally detoxify itself while leaving your skin amazingly smooth and clean. It takes commitment, which is something I’m working on right now, but after a few tries, I quickly realized how well my skin responds to it. Supposedly it stimulates blood circulation, reduces the appearance of cellulite (boy, I need that) and it energizes you, while boosting your mood as well. It’s a pretty nifty habit to add to your daily or weekly routine, I know I’m sticking to it for the long haul:)

Psst: Here are Chereen's how-to tips that I've been following to a T. Thoughts?

P.S: What's your favourite body part?
P.P.S: Emptying gestures and yoga in Paris.

(Photos by For The Beauty Of It)


Anonymous said...

This is the motivation I need to start doing something for myself finally. Where is your brush from? Jill

Art Farm said...

I've been doing it for a couple years now, although last year I stopped doing it for some reason. It's so fast and easy to mix into your routine and I really do love it. It's sort of like a little form of meditation in the morning. xo, Katie

Emily said...

I used to do dry-brushing, but I got lazy and skipped that pre-shower step for a long time. Might give it another shot! Thanks for the reminder :)

xx Emily.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, my brush is from Sublime Beauty.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Katie! It does feel like a tiny meditation:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Emily, my pleasure!

Tanvi Rastogi said...

I love dry brushing. Started it about a year ago. It feels like a mini spa moment :D

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk