Clay Eucalyptus Soap Made Easy

Thursday, March 17, 2016


Last Christmas a friend treated me to a few bars of French clay soap and when I recently ran out of it, I thought about making a new batch myself.

Somehow, I really love the way green clay makes my skin glow. Have you tried it? Supposedly it removes impurities, stimulates blood flow and exfoliates as well.

So after researching for a while, I stumbled upon Emily’s clay soap how-to that includes only 5 ingredients, one of which is eucalyptus leaves. The best part: it only takes an hour to make before you can start using it. Brilliant, don’t you think?

Are you more of a liquid soap or a bar soap type?

P.S: All natural laundry detergent that works!
P.P.S: Plus, homemade dish soap.

(Photos by Heidi Bridge via Poppy Talk)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use a face mask that includes yellow clay&lavender. It's ideal after a long flight or a short night

danaeL said...

Interesting idea! I wonder if is possible to mix clay and coffee

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk