Cheers to a jolly weekend

Friday, March 4, 2016

Cheers to the first March weekend! What are you up to? Tonight we're meeting Balazs' good friend and his new wife for drinks and honeymoon chit-chat and on Sunday I'm planning a long Skype (coffee-date-style) chat with my mom in celebration of British Mother's Day:) Wishing everyone a jolly weekend filled with tons of special little moments and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

Becoming a mother without your own mother to rely on.

What a treat! A springtime stroll in the Columbia Road flower market in London.

Time to improve our posture.

Is food a feminist issue?

The Runners - brilliant!

Family gap year around the world.

Month of mindfulness.

I have roasted peppers on my mind...

Step-by-step guide to a spring capsule wardrobe.

'As time goes by'.

'How I quit checking my phone like an addict'.

Ha!

Even though sometimes it's good to have a good cry, here are 28 beautiful ways not to cry.

The driver's seat.

Oh my goodness, totally need to make it!

The new urban hermit.

The secret to good toast?

'I don't own a lick of makeup'.

Last year 1.6 million people were diagnosed with cancer, so it's important to educate ourselves in preventive measures.

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Nishe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, to you too:) xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk