Cheers to an Easter weekend

Friday, March 25, 2016

Cheers to the long Easter weekend! How are you spending it? Our weekend will be all about catching up with friends and enjoying the family. Dearies, wish you a warm, cheery and wonderfully relaxing Easter and I will see you back here on Wednesday morning - bright and early! Have a jolly good time but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet-rabbit-hole?

'How I use beeswax every day'.

Break the rules...

Brilliant, Britain's most unusual pub :)

Here is why your office needs fika.

Anna Jones has such a lovely home, doesn't she?


Art for Instagram’s sake.

I'm mind-blown.

Ha, unusual hangover cures that chefs swear by!

How to overcome the fear of 'putting yourself out there'.

The art of creative sleep.

Fancy a hair detox?

How to style grocery store flowers.

The first thing you should do when you wake up...

More clay goodness.

How to navigate through 'green' terms.

Food for a clear face...

And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One year ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Alana Paterson)


Melanie said...

Happy Easter Diana!! I hope you have a lovely weekend!! It's my wedding anniversary this weekend!! So excited to spend it with my family!! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, aw happy wedding anniversary and have a jolly good Easter as well:)

little luxury list said...

I hope you had a good weekend! I love the beeswax recipes and have to try a few!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk