Cheers to an awesome weekend

Friday, March 11, 2016

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? Balazs is working tomorrow, so I'm going to paint our bed frame. I've been wanting to do that for a while now, but only this week I finally got the courage to just go for it. I will keep you posted on the end result. Wishing everyone a jolly good weekend and to all in the US, don't forget about the daylight saving time change on Sunday morning - I'm so excited about it:) I'll see you back here on Monday morning but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

'The book that saved my skin'.

Inside the studio of the brilliant Pedro Paricio.

An unexpected way to declutter...

Cleaning recipes for a happy and healthy home.

Sunday routine...

What women find in friends that they might not get from love.

How to make maple sugar.

Swoon!

How to pick the freshest market flowers.

Aww...

'How I learned to save money, reduce stress + spend less time in the kitchen'.

I'm intrigued.

Full bloom in the world of white...

Would you have your wedding at your own home?

Sounds wonderful.

'What my 3rd child taught me about letting go'.

This book...

10 things you should know before dating someone who works in a restaurant. (#5 is a definite plus, in my book).

And fancy a blast from the past?
Five years ago today.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Roman Königshofer)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What paint color did you choose for your bed frame? Happy weekend. Jill

Jacqueline Howett said...

Wow, so many links. I'll check out a few. I love the buildings.

Thanks for sharing. Have a pleasant weekend painting, hope it turns out the way you like.

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I chose a light earthy green:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jacqueline, thank you! Hope you had a great weekend as well:)

Jennifer / Simply + Fiercely said...

Hi Diana, thanks so much for including my post in your round up (along with so many other gems!) I'm so glad you enjoyed my 'decluttering' post!

I've just found your blog and your description "this blog is my blissful journal of happiness" has me sold - I'll definitely be stopping by again. All the best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk