Winter Home: Round Mirrors

Monday, February 1, 2016

Blimey! Ever since spotting an amazing round sailor-style mirror at a friend’s bathroom, I’ve been thinking about swapping my regular rectangle shaped plain Jane for one of those stylish round beauties.

Years ago I learnt that by strategically positioning a large mirror in each room - in a way that it reflects light - I can create the illusion of a brighter space. So ever since then a great mirror or two has been essential in every flat we lived in - especially during gloomy winters when a single ray of sunshine is cherished.

So, those round mirrors seem to be even a better option as they are not only practical, but boy, they are uniquely quirky and very versatile too. Do you own one? Here are the two that I’m thinking about.

P.S: Also, bathroom plants and Agate planters.
P.P.S: Living the label-less life.

(Photos by/via My World ApartOracle FoxYes MissyDesign*SpongeDesire to InspireYvonne KoneThe EverygirlMy Domaine and Meg)


Anonymous said...

They're pretty. I like the affordable IKEA option you linked to. Jill

Melanie said...

I've always been a big fan of a statement mirror!! These are beautiful! Definitely going to save some to my Pinterest boards! =)

Have a great day lady! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Art Farm said...

Love them! xo, Katie

Jill said...

I actually picked up a great round mirror a couple years ago from a thrift store but it doesn't have a frame or anyway to hang it, so I've never gotten around to dealing with it. It's currently tucked behind a dresser. Love these though so I'm inspired to get around to figuring something out with it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk