This Week's Gems

Friday, February 26, 2016

Spring top at its best!...

The loveliest print for spring...

Stunner!...

I'm so looking forward to summer toting...

This nourishing yoni steam sounds like something worth trying...

The sweetest fossil studs...

Linen throw perfection...

Aloe and rose, what a dreamy combo...

Everyday bracelet perfection...

Can't get enough of those stunning pillows...

Adore the simplicity of this soap dish...

Totally smitten with the colour of this tote bag, you?...

Lovely!...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Fish&chips market bag. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I just got one for myself...:)

Jillian said...

love that bag! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Steph said...

Thanks for including my print! Love both those bags. Happy Friday. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk