This Week's Gems

Friday, February 12, 2016

Classic!...

All natural toothpaste that actually works!...

The sweetest and most heartfelt everyday bracelets...

Simple porcelain vase that I adore...

Those studs would add the perfect pop of raspberry to your wardrobe. Psst: and if you're feeling lucky, you can also win a pair in silver...

Tea towel goodness...

This deodorant cream sounds really promising...

The 'it' Valentine's Day bangle...

I have a thing for great and natural soaps, and this honey one is incredible!...

I know someone who would totally need this awesome coyote necklace - what a gem!...

Can't get enough of those postcards...

Ah, cabbage planter...

Aww, secret message ring...

Stunning...

My favourite plates right now...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not good for my wallet hahaha. I want everything. Jill

Steph said...

I second Jill! Thanks for including my postcards :)

paula said...

Love all! ♥♥

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a gorgeous necklace, and those plate would look perfect in my kitchen!

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

I love natural deodorant cream. I´ve been using a lovely lavender-geranium one from the Swiss company ponyhuetchen for over a year now and I am never going back!

I am curious to try out charcoal toothpaste as a natural alternative, too.

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk