This Week's Gems

Friday, February 5, 2016

The softest and comfiest stripes around...

Isn't this the sweetest little necklace?...

If you fancy treating yourself (or someone you love) to an awesome Valentine's Day treat, try Pearlesque Box aka the awesome natural cosmetics pack. I especially love the look of Italy...

Thoughtful little reminder that we have great friends!...

How stunning is this deer mug?...

Those earrings + rosy cheeks + a little navy blue dress = Valentine's date uniform...
Indeed...

I can't get enough of knit cozy scarves...
Tee made for a cat lady...
Dreamy:)...

Elegant copper bangle bracelets? Yes, please!...

We all need a "loved tee", don't we?

Oh boy, I so want a giraffe plate set in my life...

This card :)...

This turquoise heart ring is on my wish list!...

Saucy...

Those mirrors are something special...

Dearies, what caught your eye this week? Any great finds or buys? Do tell...

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, Pearlesque Box is offering a 15% off the first box with a code: EXPRESS15. (It can't be used on gift boxes or combined with any other offers).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of adding a new stripes top to my wardrobe. Jill

Jillian Manesh said...

love that striped shirt! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

LyddieGal said...

these are some fantastic etsy finds! I really love the plate set - her others are gorgeous as well, I'm quite partial to the whale set!
Chic on the Cheap

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

The plate set is so cool!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, glad you like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk