The World’s Most Beautiful Bagel

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Meet the world’s most beautiful bagel straight from The Bagel Store in Brooklyn, New York! Scot Rossillo, the owner, has been making those beauties for the past 20 years calling them his labour of love. Business Insider recently went behind the scenes to get the full scoop on those rainbow creations and shot a little video of the process itself, and I must admit, I got totally blown away! Watching these bagels come to life is truly mesmerizing, especially when the finished product looks so cool. Check out the video above, it’s a must see!

P.S: Yum!
P.P.S: And my favourtie bagel recipe.

(Video by Insider via The Kitchn. Photos by Coco TrishSofySara FairchildElyse Stark and via The Bagel Store)


Anonymous said...

Bookmarked for my bucket list trip to New York, thx

Merry Meri said...

I've got to get myself one of these!!! Here I am in Brooklyn and I never knew about The Bagel Store!! So cool, thanks for the tip. xox

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, it's a must visit for sure!

Diana Mieczan said...

Merry Meri, my pleasure:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk