Style Tweak: Minimal Multiple Earrings

Thursday, February 18, 2016

When I was about three, my dad took me to pierce my ears - I was thrilled, to say the least :) Now being just a few months shy from my 34th birthday, I have this itch to get an extra ear hole (or two) so I could pull off wearing multiple, sassy, minimal studs like those girls above. I find the look so foxy, totally minimal and incredibly stylish, don’t you?

Here are a few styles I love: arc earringspyramid studsonyx moon studs, tres studstriangle studs and bullet earrings.

P.S: And a few more minimal goodies you might like.
P.P.S: Plus, a ring for every finger.

(Photos by/via Le FashionHonestly, wtfEllesappelleVrai and Oro and Still With You)


Anonymous said...

You should do it Diana. It will suit you. Jill

Roselie said...

I absolutely adore multiple earrings! I currently have three on my left ear and one on my right and I really want to get another one on my right :) You should do it Diana it's a fantastic look! Thank you for visiting my blog dear, means a lot! <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk