Piggy and Polly.

Monday, February 22, 2016

Be still my heart! Lately, I've been missing our dogs (a lot), so to soothe my soul, I've been checking out some dog feeds on instagram, especially this one with two French bulldog sisters, Piggy and Polly, who immediately stole my heart! Polly is just one year old while Piggy is already four, but despite their age difference, they love each-other to pieces. Also, besides being utterly adorable, they wear hats and stripes like pros, make any excuse to take a nap and you'll never see them say no to a deep tissue massage :)

Oh my goodness, aren't they awesome?

P.S: Also, those rascals.
P.P.S: Plus, the window seat and the happiest dog in the world.

(Photos by Piggy and Polly)


Anonymous said...

Precious. Jill

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I follow these adorable sisters on Instagram. They're just darling!

Art Farm said...

Too cute! :) xo, Katie

Emily L said...

OH EM GEE that's the best.

Jillian said...

omg too cute!!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Diana Mieczan said...

Rowena, totally:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk