Not Your Regular Lunchbox

Tuesday, February 23, 2016






Growing up I was a picky eater, so my parents used cookie cutters to make my school lunch sandwiches look cool. I remember eating heart shaped slices of cheese or star shaped veggies on repeat. Having said that, my lunchbox looked nothing like those amazing creations above. Those are made by Ming, a lovely mom who takes her sons school lunches to another level with those incredible cartoon inspired creations. Aren't they brilliant?

P.S: A bit of this, a dash of that and whole lot of those.
P.P.S: Plus, the French cuisse, and women + food.

(via Fubiz)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget school lunchbox, what wouldn't I do to have the star wars plate tomorrow for my office desk lunch :))

Art Farm said...

Wow! So creative and utterly adorable. :) xo, Katie

Roselie said...

Oh girl, bento boxes and Japanese style kid lunches have been on my top list of favorite things ever since I started watching anime! Such an inspiration!

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, giggle:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie totally, right?

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, yay!

Jess said...

Haha I just saw this post but I love it! There are some cute Instagram accounts to follow for fun lunch ideas too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk