Minimal and Subtle Manicure, Made Easy

Tuesday, February 9, 2016



Ever since last spring when I discovered the nail striping tape, I fell head over heels in love with minimal, understated nail art. It’s one of those things that are hard to mess up and don’t take much time to make, while the end result is always rather beautiful. So above are three sassy takes on minimal manicure that only requires a dash of top coat, metallic nail tape or some sparkly gold glitter. Which one do you like the most?

P.S: If you only do one thing this year...
P.P.S: Sexy.

(Photos by UnistellaJini and via Le Fashion)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The middle design for me. Jill

Art Farm said...

So cool!! Love all of these designs! xo, Katie

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

I love these nail designs! So elegant and minimal!

inchbyinchlittlesnail.com said...

Oo, I like the top one! So simple & pretty!

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

I LOVE these!! Especially the top one.

Roselie said...

I love the middle design the most, though the third one comes a close second! :)

LL said...

Hi! Love your blog and going to share some credited content on mine – urbanwildstudio.com/blog ;-).

Where did you get your tiny rings?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk