If you only do one thing this year...

Wednesday, February 3, 2016





…it should be going au natural with your hair. Supposedly, the next eleven months will be all about embracing the natural texture and individuality of your hair. To be honest, I’m pretty excited about it, since it sounds like an easy way to approach my upcoming haircut.

So if you fancy trying it too, next time you’re at the hairdresser’s, ask the stylist for a cut that suits your hair's unique texture. Sounds pretty great, doesn't it?

P.S: A nifty winter hair trick.
P.P.S: And circle barrette goodness.

(via The Every Girl. Photos by/via ELLEVive VioletteGraziaSlufootIgnite Light and Simply Aesthetic)

8 comments:

Jill said...

I feel like I can only get away with my natural hair on summer weekends! Maybe a different cut would help me wear it naturally but also look somewhat professional. Of course all these ladies look so chic and not like a beach bum like me.

Anonymous said...

I have naturally wavy hair so maybe it's time to embrace it, thx

Art Farm said...

Yes! It makes getting ready in the mornings so much easier and faster. :) xo, Katie

English Mum said...

I happen to have just bought myself a curling wand so this is good news! Especially if I only have to aim for dishevelled :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I bet you look awesome with your natural hair:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, totally!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

English Mum :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk