If you only buy one thing this spring...

Tuesday, February 23, 2016







...it should be a classic pair of Oxfords or Brogues. According to Glamour, they are the ‘it’ shoes for spring. Personally, besides wearing them with rolled up jeans, I find them irresistible when worn with skirts and sweaters. What do you think? (Here are two pairs that totally tickle my fancy).

P.S: The Parisian 10-item wardrobe and the French decade.
P.P.S: The best red lipstick right now.

(Photos via/by They All Hate UsBecause I'm AddictedWho What WearRick and RoseMe Mudo Del Mundo and Hither and Thither)

12 comments:

Steph said...

Love my brogues :) I have a few pairs that I wear constantly!

Anonymous said...

I'm convinced. I like the look a lot. Jill

LyddieGal said...

Oxfords are the one shoe I can not figure out how to style - I've had a pair for years and hardly ever wear them.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Added a black shiny pair to my wishlist this weekend. Seeing them on your blog, may be a sign a should get them!

Art Farm said...

Yes! I just got my first pair. Excited to start wearing them more. xo, Katie

Monica Aguinaga said...

Obsessed! I love the look, and it's perfect for me since I'm a little bit of a tomboy.

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, you're a girl after my own heart:) Love!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, yay!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lydia, I wear them pretty much with everything:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Marieken, you totally should get them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay Katie!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, totally:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk