Green Thumb Tweak: Watering Bulb

Thursday, February 18, 2016



Fancy knowing a tiny secret to keep your precious plants alive? For me it’s all in the awesome watering bulb. A couple of months ago, intrigued by the design and niftiness of it, I got one for my fiddle leaf fig tree and it not only looks amazing, but actually works great. Its task is to slowly water your plant and keep it moist, so you don’t over-water it. It also is great for those who tend to forget about their plants all together. This is the one I got but since it's sold out, here are two more that are pretty perfect as well. Would you use it? How are you with your plants?

P.S: Use, regrow, repeat.
P.P.S: And, windowsill sprouting.

(Photos by Madeleine Asplund KlingstedtSamuji and Crowdy House)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never heard of it, it makes plants look prettier. I like it. Jill

little luxury list said...

What a fab idea! Thanks for sharing! it's perfect for those of us with black thumbs!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Art Farm said...

I've been wanting to get one. So bummed that the one you got is sold out. It's so beautifully designed. I would definitely get one. xo, Katie

Camila Faria said...

OMG, I need this in my life!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk