First Love...

Tuesday, February 9, 2016





Can you imagine sending a text message to your first love? What would you say? Would you have the guts to press send?

A 19-year-old artist, Röra Blue recently created this incredible project dedicated to that exact question. The idea is that anyone around the world can simply write the name of their first love, the message they wish to send, and the colour they associate with this person - all anonymously - and Röra takes care of the rest.

Funnily enough by now, Röra received over 25 000 submissions for the project that she sorts through carefully and shares those she loves most on her instagram feed. I just adore how beautiful, real and personal those declarations are. There is so much nostalgia in them amongst tons of lost love, sadness and a dash of hope. Ah...

P.S: At first sight...
P.P.S: What love actually is.

(via Fubiz)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fond memories of my first love but I'd have hard time sending him a message after all those years. I'd probably go with a simple HI.

Art Farm said...

Oh wow! What an incredible project. I wouldn't have the guts to send a message to my first love. Although things ended well, as time has passed, it's just gotten weird and strained. Oh well. What a remarkable 19 year old! xo, Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk