Fancy Thicker Brows?

Monday, February 8, 2016






Okay, are you wishing for fuller and thicker brows? Did the years of plucking leave you with thinned out brows that you are not totally happy with? Here is an easy and natural fix that a few of my friends tried and still rave about the results each time we meet.

Here is how it goes: simply apply a mixture of castor oil, vitamin E, and argan oil each night by rubbing it into the brow with your finger, and keep it on until morning. Also, while applying, pay special attention to the areas where you are no longer growing new or thick hair. One friend noticed a big change after 2 months and another one after three weeks.

P.S: Also, the atlas of beauty and this unusual trick that's worth trying.
P.P.S: Plus, tons more all things beauty.

(Thanks Anna. Recipe mix via Byrdie. Photos by/via Harpers BazaarMademoiselle RobotEmma and Karissa Marie)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want them thick and lush. Thx for the tip

Jill said...

So stunning! Not sure I could pull off the super furry look. Just grateful for my thick-enough brows.

Chrissy said...

I really love the trend of thicker eyebrows! I don't like them when they are plucked way too thin and too high. It makes them look so unnatural. My eyebrows have always been thicker, but plucking did leave a few "empty" spots! I will definitely try this! Happy Monday xxx

Jet-Setting Divas said...

Wow good tips! Must try so my brows can be ready for the summer.

LyddieGal said...

Gorgeous brows! Thankfully I stopped over tweezing mine after high school and they didn't reach the point of no return.
Chic on the Cheap

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk