Elegant Tomboy

Thursday, February 25, 2016




How do you feel about wearing Converse with dressy pants and/or classy suit jackets? Personally, I always liked the mix of minimal elegance and a touch of tomboyish coolness, but it seems this look divides opinions. To me it's the best of two worlds and a great way to look presentable while being comfortable. What do you think? Thumbs up or down?

P.S: Also, skirts + sneakers and all things dots.
P.P.S: If you only buy one thing this spring...

(Photos via Who What WearRemain SimpleWhat I'd Wear and Le Fashion)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the way UP!! I'm a fan. Jill

Anonymous said...

Love this look! :)

Art Farm said...

I love it! I love mixing casual with more formal dressing. It makes me feel more comfortable. xo, Katie

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Loving the sporty, chic look.

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, awesome!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Katie, same here:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Liv, totally with you on that:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Anonymous, xo

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

Love the pink suit, and that cool green car in the background! A happy weekend to you :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk