Colour Me Blue

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Which colour are you most drawn to? A couple of days ago I read an article about colour significance and I was gobsmacked by how accurate the whole colour study is.

For example, I’m all about darker blues lately, especially indigo and according to colour psychology, people who are naturally craving that particular hue are those who love rituals and structure. They often reach for deep blue clothes when they want to restore their balance and dive into a comfort spot. How interesting, isn’t it?

P.S: Nail colours for chilly weather.
P.P.S: Blue and white twist on spring.

(Photos by/via MNZStateEsbyUrsa Major ReduxCollage VintageHappily GreyZ HoursBrown Dress With White Dotsr.s and Vogue)


Art Farm said...

Fascinating! I love indigo and navy! xo, Katie

Steph said...

Ah, I love any shade of blue!! :)

Tanvi Rastogi said...

Who doesn't love blue. I like in all shades.

∞ © ∞

Jillian said...

yes!! i wear a LOT of blue! it's my favorite. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

sjs said...

Could you post a link to the colour study you were reading? I'm curious. :)

Diana Mieczan said...

sjs, I wish I could. I read it in a paper-form magazine and sadly they don't have it up on their website.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk