Closet Filled with Heart Balloons

Tuesday, February 2, 2016


Have you already made plans for Valentine’s Day?

We’re sticking to our usual nothing-fancy tradition of Greek food, wine, red lipstick, (hopefully some) smooching and tons of relaxed conversation :) Having said that, I’m actually itching to try Jordan’s idea of filling up a closet or our shoe-box bathroom with balloons the night before. I think since Balazs wouldn’t expect anything like that to happen, it might be hilarious and we could have a great laugh about it over dinner.

What do you think? Would you do it? Tell me about your plans...

P.S: Love ever after and this awesome spot.
P.P.S: Plus, 20 takes on heart.

(Photos by Heather Zweig for Oh Happy Day)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hardly ever celebrate but my boyfriend makes a point for having a bunch of tulips delivered to my office. It's sweet but this idea is even better

Melanie said...

Ahh!! Love it!! Omg I wish I could fill a whole room with heart balloons!!! =)

Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

Alina said...

I like the idea! It sounds cute and fun but not over-the-top!

Marieken Hoefnagel said...

What a lovely surprise that would be!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk