Cheers to a romantic weekend

Friday, February 12, 2016

Cheers to the Valentine’s Day weekend! What are your plans for Sunday? We’re sticking to our low key routine we love. Besides that, tomorrow will be spent on hunting down a great big cacti for our living room. Any recommendations are welcome :) Wishing everyone a smoochy weekend and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy.

How do you stay married for 83 years?

My secret to a great workout - a jazzy pair of leggings. Those are my go-to pair.

A study of a positive mind.

Floating nightstands: yay or nay?

In the stillness of winter.

Ha! Union Square's Flower Market in the early 1900's :)

'No one awake but us'.

A sweet take on our beloved avocado toast. Thumbs up or down?

Brilliant!

This must be the best Masala chai recipe, ever!

Brilliant Valentine's Day idea!

Am I nearly French yet?

Those cranberry, peanut butter and coconut bars are irresistible!

15 reasons to use apple cider vinegar every day.

A great read...

Switching to an all natural skincare routine.

Have you heard of microbiome?

The 10 commandments of a clutter-free life.

'My cheap as chips wedding was thrown together. And I loved it.'

100-day self connection experiment...

Constantly tired?

Speaking of quick and delicious soups, this homemade ramen is a must.

Ah, 10 romantic houseplants.

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago the day after tomorrow.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.


P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo by Lovely Indeed)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ooo, giant cactus! That's fun. Enjoy Valentine's Day. We don't celebrate, but just had our 4-year ani yesterday and Jorge sent me a big bouquet of 20 red roses to work. :)

Jillian Manesh said...

have a wonderful weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

little luxury list said...

If I could live for another 75 years that would already be a feat! How sweet to be married for 83 years!

xoxo,
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

Just in time for the weekend I picked up a bouquet of yellow tulips. Such a nice early touch of Spring!
Great links as usual, I love the natural skincare one and the cheap wedding one a lot. I just changed my skincare routine as well and always said if I ever should get married, I´d do it brunch-style (for the reception) like Big and Carrie ;)
xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk