Cheers to an awesome weekend

Friday, February 5, 2016

Cheers to the weekend! What are you up to? Tonight we're going for drinks to a jazz bar and tomorrow, I'm getting a head-start on spring cleaning inspired by this book. Wishing everyone a jolly good next two days and I'll see you back here on Monday morning, but in the meantime, fancy going down the internet rabbit hole? Enjoy!

How to take control of your skin naturally.


'I stopped being moody when I cut out sugar'.

I have a thing for awesome door.


How to get rid of winter blues.

How to clean out in a heartbeat.

Oh boy!

Coffee beauty regimen?

The kingdom of girls.


Want to create things that matter?

5 minutes or less.

I really need to start knitting...

'Loving a child that might leave'.

Ella rocks (+ this)!

Strategies for switching off.

Healthy ingredient swap cheat sheet.

 And fancy a blast from the past?
- Five years ago the day after tomorrow.
- Four years ago tomorrow.
- Three years ago today.
- Two years ago today.
- One years ago today.

P.S: How about a bit of chit-chat? Join me on InstagramTwitterFacebook and even Pinterest.

(Photo via A Gentlewoman)


Anonymous said...

Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Steph said...

Happy weekend! Love a jazz bar - that sounds like fun! I have the house to myself this weekend, a few website redesign projects to work on, some blogging to catch up on *ahem* and possible a stroll around East London with my camera if the weather holds up and the tube strike doesn't go ahead... x

little luxury list said...

Have a great time listening to jazz! That was such an interesting article about productivity - if only I could be "lazy" and use that time to be deeply creative and productive!

little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living

Diana Mieczan said...

Steph, hope you had an amazing weekend, sweetie.

Diana Mieczan said...

Little Luxury List :)

Jill said...

Love the speed de-cluttering idea. I did that myself yesterday in just one section of my living room and it's so much better already! Going to aim to do a little 20-minute de-clutter every evening this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk