Brown Lipstick is Back!

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Have you heard? The 90s brown lipstick colour is having a big comeback this winter and I can’t help being curious if it actually is as versatile as everyone says. Supposedly the key to pulling it off is in the shade you choose and the makeup you wear, but in reality it’s all about what feels right for you. I’m thinking about trying this one.

What do you think? Thumbs up or down to brown lipstick?

P.S: Also, the best red lipstick for winter and tons more trends you might like.

(Photos by/via Refinery29Daily Makeover and The Beauty Model)


Anonymous said...

It looks pretty on those girls but I'm worried if I could wear it. Maybe a lighter hue to start off.

Roselie said...

I think the key would be to find what matches your skintone and makeup! I 'd try it! :)

Martina // Spunkyrella said...

Looks great on those beauties but it would definitely not work on me. Maybe if it´s a bit more rosy but not brown-brown. xo

Pixelhazard said...

I have been looking for a matte brown lipstick to no avail, of course for me its close to the trend of wearing nude lipstick. Rings truer since I'm of indian heritage going through the pigment change delights of a women in her second trimester of pregnancy. Bring on the browns!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk